Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quinn Quinn, Quinn...Quinn Kelly - June 19, 2008



My sister, Tiana, and her husband, Ryan, welcomed their first a child, a son, Quinn Kelly Gates on March 21st. Lily, his cousin on the Gates side, calls him Quinn Quinn, Quinn...Quinn Kelly. He is such a smiley and good natured baby! Except when it comes to water, then I have NEVER heard a child who can howl like that!! It was so much fun to get to meet and hold the little squirt. I definately didn't get to hold him as much as I had wanted too because of all the goings on, and I'm sorry that he has to live so far from us. But Emily and I are going to try to make a real effort in getting his mom and he out to Ohio real soon!

No comments:

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.