Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love to see the Temple - June 19, 2008




Another exceptional part of our trip was going to the Redlands LDS temple with my dad and grandparents. It's so beautiful and peaceful on the temple grounds, it doesn't even matter which temple you are visiting, there is just a peace that comes from our Father in Heaven that can be experienced there. This was our first time attending in Redlands and I would have liked to have more time to walk the grounds. Even though it is still larger and more ornate than Detroit and Columbus, it's smaller than San Diego or Los Angeles, and considered a small temple. I always love going with Phil and being reminded of our sealing covenant and also the promise of eternal families that comes in understanding and accepting the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Peppermint Lane said...

I can't wait to be closer, too. Looks like you guys had a blast on your vacation. Quinn is very cute, I can't wait to see him at the end of this month. He is our "Monkey Boy". It's looking like, I won't becoming to Tennessee until the the End of August.....

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.