Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ol' McNecochea had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, June 19, 2008




My cousin Kaelene, who is two weeks younger, but married 12 years with 3 boys, Ethan, Eli & Evan. Has always loved animals. When we were in high school she had shown lambs, goats, and a cow with FFA (Future Farmers of America). Now that she is a grown woman with a family she continues her passion for animals as a Vet Tech and in assisting her oldest, Ethan (11), with his 4-H projects.

After the Temple and before the Gates' came into town, Phil and I took the kids to visit Kaelene and her fam out at their house. They now have dogs, cats, pigs, goats, sheep and horses. Mena REALLY liked the goats. Jacob REALLY liked playing Guitar Hero in the house with the boys.

No comments:

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.