Friday, May 2, 2008

All homework and no bloggin' makes mommy outta touch...

This is my Mena spring 2007. Isn't she just the most beautiful?! The pic is a year old but I Iwanted to get my blog up and running again since I've never actually used it even though I created it almost two years ago. What can I say? Keeping up with Jones' blog hasn't really been a priority as of late. But here I am. I'm going to make it a goal to post on Sundays. So anytime you want to catch up with the Wylykanowitz's you'll know where to find us.
Here's a shout out to Loralee, Tiana, and Julie who have reminded me to keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

Briar Rose said...

Thats right! Congrats on the dishwasher.

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.