Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Early Mother's Day To Me

It will be 3 years on May 23rd that I have to do 2-3 loads of dishes by hand per day! My hands are cracked and bleeding but I am DONE! !! My beloved sweet hubbie (with very little cajoling, really, it was only a few mentions per day) has bought me a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher. Is this what love at first sight feels like? I had no idea there were corners of the U.S. where dishwashers were not standard in the average house in town. Me and my big city ways....Well my very handy brother-in-law Ron did the install assisted by DH. While Emily and I watched, gossiped and ate, as the children ran barefoot in the grass. It was a good day for all. Enjoy the pics and please don't be too jealous of the Walt the white Whirlpool...envy just isn't good for the soul. :-)



















No comments:

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.