Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Testing 1...2...3....

Welcome to my world!

  1. I live in Ohio
  2. I'm married
  3. I have kids, 1 cat & 1 dog
  4. I live to close to my mother
  5. I live to far from NYC
  6. I am never EVER going to graduate from college at the rate I'm going
  7. I received my first 4.0 in college last semester, and was invited to join Honor society
  8. I am older than the majority of my instructors
  9. I'm an eternal Weight Watcher who has never made goal
  10. I sincerely LOVE my life...most days.

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I love it... you will too graduate... you live closer to nyc than me... you will one day get to goal(even if its in the next life...). You've checked out my blog right? If not, e-mail me and I will send you the link... Love ya, megan

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.