Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's in a name? That which we call a rose...


So it's official. Little Baby Girl W. has a name. (drumroll please....)

Ellis Grace Wylykanowitz!

ELLIS: My grandmother's full name was Miriam Ruth (Ellis) Elison, and we wanted to name her after my grandma long before she passed away.

GRACE: The way she was able to join our family sandwiched between my appendix operation and the end of our maternity insurance was a truly lesson in grace.

Thank you all for your suggestions, it was fun! I'll be copying them down for her scrapbook.

4 comments:

Allison Gatt said...

Make sure to get all my names in there. She's gonna want to see what kind of beautiful names she could have had if her Aunt Allie were in charge....

Amy said...

Oh! Of course!!!!

Nicole said...

I like it! Well done!

Pearson Family said...

Will we call her by her first name or middle name?

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.