Friday, January 30, 2009

One Proud Doggie Mom!



Just a very short update for bragging purposes! This being our family blog I of course spend much time on my two beautiful children. But today I'd like to talk a little bit about my furry son.

Rudy (Rutherford B. Dogg) is our adorable Shepherd/Beagle mix who will be 4 on April 23rd. He is absolutely the best dog ever. He barks madly at the mailman who he thinks is an evil home invader but loves most people. Ok, so he doesn't really like our neighbor Earl either. But besides that he is just an easy going dog who's biggest fault is that he is almost too affectionate and loves to french kiss.

Yesterday he had an appointment at a new groomer's where my mom takes her dogs. He looked so sad when I dropped him off but was a good boy and didn't make a sound when they led him to the back. I didn't pick him up until much later in the afternoon but the woman who helped me said he was FANTASTIC! That he never made a sound and was such a good boy. She asked if he ever barked!? Then she added that, "Rudy is welcomed back anytime!"

Well...I just received a phone call not 10 minutes ago letting me know that Rudy was one of four dogs picked this week to be featured on their website. I'm as tickled as if Jacob or Mena were nominated for a Nickelodeon slime award! We mother's always know how special our little ones are, but it is so nice when others see it too...LOL!

The site is:
http://www.groomerscorner.com/Pictures.htm
they said his pic will be up after tomorrow, January 31st until February 6th

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I knew one of your children would make it as a model. :O>

Love ya!

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.