Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amy's 35th Birthday Party - All are invited!

Last Wednesday I had my now bi-weekly baby doctor appointment. Baby W. will be arriving on July 28, 2009. I had big dreams of delivering on my birthday, the 29th, but Dr. Bass only delivers planned cesareans on Tuesdays. So there you have it.

We thought we had a name but now I'm no longer sure. So all the names posted on the left are still in the running. And I'm being sincere when I say I am poring over all of them and my baby name book. I think this one may be a wait and see situation. Yesterday I had a brainstorm. "Phil! What about Matilda Ruth and calling her Tillie?!" Uh, that was a no go. So feel free to let me know if you are having any inspiration.

But on July 29, 2009 I will be hosting my own 35th birthday party at the Wood County Hospital in Bowling Green, Ohio. Most of you know I'm kind of a quiet birthday gal but there will be streamers and balloons, cake and ice cream for all who would like to come meet our sweet little one.

I am posting the photos of all the babies born by my fellow bloggers/friends/family thus far in 2009:

The year started with my cousin, Sharon Pearson's 5th child, Jaiden Pearson (also shown with 4th child/2nd daughter Valencia):


and our friends from Portland (now in Blackfoot Idaho) Heather and Tim Goodworth welcomed their third daughter Meg:



Then came Kathryn Conser. My dear friend Megan, from Portland, gave birth in February to her third child/second daugher:


Last Tuesday, Aaron Choate was born to my USU roommate, long time friend and blogging celebrity, Loralee. This is her fourth son and baby:


Yet to come in 2009 are:
Collin Knapp (#2) to my sister Allison - due date 7/27/09
Baby Gates (#3) to my other Portland bosom buddy, Julie Moyer-Gates- due date 10/09
Baby Resek (#2) to my LA/DC roommate Adrianne (Smart) Resek and if it wasn't for her I would never have moved East and met my sweet Charlie Brown- due date 10/09
Baby Webb (#3) to my sweetheart Paula (Yokum) Webb - due date 12/09
Baby Kinnunen (#2) to one of my very oldest and dearest friends, Nicole (Coloff) Kinnunen-12/09

I keep a scrapbook page at the end of each year for annual baby announcements I think 2009 is going to bring us a bumper crop!

P.S. I stole these photos from their blogs which can be found to the left. If you would like to see more pics of their little darlings just click and enjoy!

9 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Oh what I would GIVE to be there for your bithday and baby W's birthday. It would be one amazing party week! What I would give to be there rightnow with you to let you take a nap or treat you to a pedicure(at a nail salon, not by me). I am so excited for you. I promise to get your DVD's back to you this week-- you are going to be doing some watching! Love ya!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Oh by the way-- I still like Grace- even for a middle name. I worry about Phils pick- not sure I know exacty how to pronounce it...

kt moxie said...

My supercomputer did some analysis of all your potential baby names, and identified trends towards E's, L's, M's, and A's. It also identified a liking from your children for Z's.

Based on this analysis, the supercomputer, has determined the perfect name for your next child -- Elmira Zsa Zsa. You are welcome. :P

Allison Gatt said...

Low key about your birthday!?!!? Who are you kidding!?!?!?!?!? I fear the wrath that is forgetting or not celebrating it properly, even if it's been 5 years since someone screwed it up!

Allison Gatt said...

Oh, I may not be able to make your party. I think I might have something going on then. Let me check my calender ;)

Nicole said...

http://swistlebabynames.blogspot.com/

I bet this blog can help you. I'm planning on using her help. Because while we have a few ideas - we are at a loss.

Pearson Family said...

Grace Ellisabeth?

goodmama said...

Zarahemla Gadianton?!?!? What the . . . ?! Of course, I'm partial to Lily, but I also like Jessie, Brooklyn, and Hannah Grace -- Just some thoughts! I'll have to post MY baby so you can add her to your list! :) I'm SO excited for your big day(s)!!! Someday we'll get together again & "party like it's 1999!!!" Go artist-formerly-known-as-Prince-but-who-is-now-only-known-as-weird. :) LOL

Amy said...

Love the comments guys. And you'll notice that I've edited my post to include the Goodworth's daughter, Meg as well as updating my name list.

I told Phil that he was off the hook for a birthday gift this year, since I am getting a VERY expensive hospital vacation with take-home goodies, like a new daughter!

But now I'm thinking I need a video camera because I love watching the videos all of you post of your little ones.

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.