Sunday, November 2, 2008

baby news...



Hi...

I only post today because I have managed to make my desire to have a third baby the business of everyone whether they liked it or not. I have even told my school advisor and one of my theater instructors from fall '07 so now that I have a good portion of american citizens alerted to my conception schedule, here's the news.

There is no news. We can schedule to have fertility tests this week, when they would be the most optimal, but I'm going to skip it. With our maternity insurance running out July 31, 2009, time has run out at least for now anyway. We are interested in adoption but I'm just not up to thinking about it, at least until the holidays are over. So many of my friends are pregnant right now, and I really am VERY happy for them but... you know.

I wouldn't even bother posting about this with Halloween photos and all (which I will add this week) but my mom in California had asked a little while back how the baby experiment was going. It then occurred to me that people are going to start asking because I've made such a big deal about it.

I have two really great kids who keep me busy and usually content. I have spent the last year so caught up in my baby hunger for another #3 that I've forgotten to enjoy the son and daughter I have now.

I'm sad.

I'm very sad, I tried to not let it interfere with Halloween weekend but I found out Friday that it's just not going to happen right now.

You don't need to post any comments or anything I'm just putting the word out in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I'm still posting even though you said I didn't have to. I am sad with you. You probably feel a little empty inside, and my heart breaks for you. Hang in there-- you have NO IDEA what the future holds... I love you. Now post some pics of your little gobblins- can't wait to see them.

Loralee Choate said...

Man.

I'm sad.

I hurt for you, friend. I know how badly you wanted this and I am at a loss to know what to say. I just ache for you.

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.