Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello again!

I suck...I suck...I suck...I suck...I suck...

So I bought a new camera before Christmas so as to not miss any more photo ops. But I can't figure out why the exact same brand one generation later doesn't download as easily as my last camera. Which was found at the end of January.

I still have crappy Christmas pics.

We went to Nashville to visit the Gates for New Year's and had a blast and I never remembered my camera, EVER!

We've had great snow storms and kids playing but I think I just have them at the door and one of Rudy.

Ellis has broken her first tooth and is crawling. Still in spurts but definitely crawling. We had a lovely Superbowl evening and mom and Rob's and a sweet family breakfast to celebrate Valentine's day.

Jacob is becoming a momma's boy again. And I kinda like it. He's hurt himself and called for me twice in two days. He's always been so tight with his dad, which I encourage, but it's still nice that he needs mommy to kiss the boo-boos.

Mena is a GREAT big sister and just adores "her" baby. She even likes to play baby school where she "reads" to Ellie.

I like working for Phil and look forward to adding a day when Ellis is in all-day kindergarten and I won't have to pay for a sitter. But I'll always only work 4 days. I'm still going to need a day for bon-bon eating and hulu, am I right my sisters?!

No comments:

Design

About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
Just a mom, doing mom things, thinkin' mom thoughts and wishin' I could look like the models in the Lands End catalog. Except without dieting, exercising, or giving up 3 hour naps.